We are looking to expand our team! If you are passionate about supporting Catholic Mothers, we encourage you to check out the opening and prayerfully consider applying!
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS:
Made for Greatness is seeking a director of operations. The director of operations will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations of our coaching membership company.
Specific work will include:
– Project management (Timelines, tasks, etc.)
– Team member communication and management
– The set-up and tracking metrics of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
– The set-up and ongoing management of our CRM system (preferably monday.com)
– Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
– Provide inspired leadership for the organization
Made for Greatness is looking for a highly organized person dedicated to the practice of the Catholic Faith as well as to to the mission of Made for Greatness which exists to help Catholic mom’s manage the chaos in their minds in order to listen to and respond to the Holy Spirit. Ideally this person would also have excellent communication and time management skills, knowledge of project planning, ability to lead team members, an eagerness to learn, and a willingness to dive in and get to work.
This position is 100% remote. This position is also part-time, roughly 20 hours a week with the possibility of growing to a 40 hour a week position as our company grows.
If you are interested, please do the following:
1) Listen to this podcast episode. (We are interested in a operations manager that can help us in a way that is described in this podcast episode of “Something Businessey” .
2) Send your resume to: email@example.com
3) Record and send a short 3-5 minute video of why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.